At Will by Zac, we strive to ensure a hassle-free shopping experience for all our customers. Whether online or physical store purchase, our return & exchange procedure is easy and convenient!
Following requirements need to be met to get your return/exchange request approved and please note that we will not refund cash for any item exchanges under any circumstances.
- The item should be returned within 15 days from the date of receiving the product.
- Items must be in their original and fully resalable condition, unworn and with all tags (Price tags, Brand labels, Wash tags) still attached to the garment in their original positions with the original packaging. Any item that is used, damaged, altered and unhygienic will not be accepted.
- If the item is purchased in-store, you have to provide the original receipt of purchase along with the item.
- The final decision for exchange is at sole discretion at Will by Zac management.
To place a return and exchange request, contact our customer care team through:
- The returning item is the customer’s responsibility until it reaches our store for inspection. Therefore, make sure you pack and seal the item(s) properly to avoid damages on their way to the store.
- Once received, we will inspect the item to make sure it complies with our return and exchange requirements.
- Sale items purchased online cannot be exchanged under any circumstances.
- Items can be requested for exchange for a different size, or a different product according to the stock availability.
- If the new item you request in return for the exchanging item has a higher selling price, you will have to make the additional payment to cover the price difference.
- The balance money will not be refunded in case the new item you request in return for the exchanging item has a lower selling price.
- If the item that you sent back to us passes the inspection for exchange requirements, we will cover LKR 150.00 from the courier charges for pick-up and re-delivery cost, and you will have to cover the balance money if the cost exceeds this allowance.
- If the item returned is in an unsuitable condition, it will be sent back to you. In such a case, you will have to bear the courier charge for the pickup and return.
- If you expect to exchange the item you will have to send us the purchased item at your own cost.
- If the item passes the inspection, we will send the requested new item, and you will have to cover the shipping cost.
It will take between 10 to 14 days to complete the exchange procedure that includes item return time, inspection time, product processing time and the re-delivery time.
Duration is subjected to vary depending on the recipient’s location.
Due to the expected delays of the shipping companies and shipping policies pertaining to the specific country we are unable to estimate an exact duration for the return and re-shipping.
Shipping duration is subjected to vary depending on the recipient’s location.
Damaged or Defected Items
On a rare occasion, you receive a defective product by shopping in-store or online, we will always attend to remake for the inconvenience caused to you. You are our priority and we will make sure you continue to shop with us in the future with no hard feelings.
- The request to replace the damaged item should be placed within 3 days from the date of purchase.
- We will inspect whether the item fulfils our returning policy despite the damage.
- If the replacing item has a higher value than the previous item, you will have to cover the difference in the price.
- If the replacing item has less value than the previous item, the balance of the money will be refunded to you.
- If you do not wish to receive a replacement item in exchange, we will be making a full refund for the value of the defective item.
- Will by Zac management retain all rights to reject and deny any refund request in case they feel the damage to be not genuine and the final decision will be at the sole discretion of the management and will not be negotiable.
Half of the delivery/shipping cost will be covered by Will by Zac and the rest has to be covered by the customer.